SVO: More parts For sale

Still going through the garage. At least now I can close the door and work on
the car that was previously buried with room for the heater to run. I found A
couple more things:
-Quad shocks with brackets $10/Pair, I think I have a couple of sets of these.
-79-82 Taillights $5 each, I have 3
-4 84 Mustang GT wheels, 14" with the square slots(includes center caps) $80
for the set.
-8.8 rear out of 88 T-bird with V8(2.73 Traction lock) $150
-Front fenders (off 83 GT) $35 each
-Doors(off 83 GT) all manual locks and windows. $50 each
-Hatch off 87 LX(includes spoiler and brake light) $50
-Hatch off 82 GT(includes 3 piece spoiler)$100
-79 Pace car front nose and 3 piece front spoiler(includes fog light
bracket)$100

Thats it for this post, I will post more as I dig out.
Thanks,
Paul (CCA Pres.)
86 SVO red
87 LSC-R (still at the body shop)
84 GT conv.(waiting to go in the garage for work)
88 LX 5.0 (Motor and trans coming out for upgrades)
79 GT conv.(unburied and work in progress, will be for sale at Ford
Carlisle...hopefully)
78 Ford Van (the parts hauler)
65 Fastback (never ending project)
85 Turbo coupe (work in progress..changing from red to grey interior)

83 GT (parting out)
79 Coupe (the poor unwanted car who needs a loving home)   :(
The Ghost of a parted out 85 Turbo coupe...soon to be on the shelves of your
local grocery store-Gave up life for Erics TTA project.