Re: 88tc ishy warner

>Thanks for the comments! Right now the turbo works good and provides as
>much boost as I want (except at high rpm in second and third gears...as
>the RPM increases the boost decreases to as low as 14psi) but the power
>the car puts out seems to definitely plateau above 4000 rpm.

I think that engine/car (88TC) was supposed to hit max hp at about 3400
RPM...........*thinking back to the Motor Trend Car of the Year in 1987
article*

Bryan Berndt                                            bryanb@montana.com
Internet Connect Services                http://people.montana.com/~bryanb
                       1988 ThunderBird Turbo Coupe
                "Get In, Sit Down, Shut Up, and Hang On!"