Re: Info Needed on SVO specs.

On Sun, 14 Dec 1997 00:47:54 +0000 "Chris Roth"
<caroth@holly.colostate.edu> writes:
>> does anyone have
>> after market rims on their car if so what are they i am looking for
>some
>> new rims.
>
>I have 94-94 17X8 Mustang GT wheels on the 85 SVO.  I hade to roll
>the rear lips in on the fenders.

how do you roll the rear lips? do i have to roll the lips on all rims
measureing 17x8?
do you know the back spacing of our cars? i am looking into some new rims
and dunno what size i want. i would like to run 245 in front and 255 in
rear. do you think this would fit?
what do you think of these rims if you have seen em:
enkie Wun Guns
or
the Steeda BBS style
or
some racing tuners?

thanks

ExtremeSVO
Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC SUCK)