SVO: fuel System

Looking for some opinions.

I am currently doing a lot of modifications to my car, gathering parts
atleast. One of the components that must be upgraded is the fuel
system.Since, my car is an 84, do I need to upgrade to the 86 PE chip
even before I start to upgrade anything?

I know that I will need to upgrade the fuel pump 190 l/hr intank, I
think is the right way to go?
I want to install larger injectors possibly 42#.

In the rebuild I am looking for between 300 - 400HP. if possible.

Here are the options as I understand them.

1 FPR and computer to monitor lean and rich.
2. Super chip
3. adjustable FMU (not sure what this stands for Fuel Management Unit?)
4. Mass Air , which comes with an adjustable analog compuer.

Dennis.
84 SVO, Silver