Re: SVO: fuel System

We do not like to use a adjustable regulator, they seem to cost more problems
then they fix. The 255 chip works better  on some car then others. They
sometimes add to much timing and you then get a stumble. We have used  FMUs
with stock 35 lbs injectors, this set-up is hard to fine tune but it can be
made to work.
Our mass-air system works great, very easy install and adjust. You can use any
of the 42 lbs injectors sold for our motors. The improvements of been great,
better idle faster turbo spool up, better throttle response, more topend power
and much smoother power from idle to redline. From idle to redline nothing
comes close.

Later....Nick