Re: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #64

> take me off your list, I'm not getting any benefit from the postings.
Please
> do not send any more e-mail

Remove yourself,
you asked for it,
you get to UN-ask for it.

I would've gladly helped you, but you replied to a DIGEST, and then sent it
to the LIST.

You haven't read a damned thing, if you don't know who to email DIRECTLY
to, for help.

Thanks for the 30 k of repeat info, you just sent back to the list.

If you're too lazy to figure it out, then suffer a little while longer.

Warning, this is a sure fire way to piss me off.

EVERY ONE OF MY POSTS HAS THE URL FOR JOINING AND LEAVING,

  right down there VVVVV

Dave

see?

http://www.SmartWorx.com/Listserver