SVO: Nick's only true street roller cam!

is it me or has Nick like never answered anyone questions outright about
his "true street roller cam"? like on the clearances, or it being a "true
street roller"?

also i was wrong about the price of the cam, i looked into  roller
conversions for v-8 and stuff, and they were around the same price..

thanks,

ExtremeSVO
Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC SUCK)