Re: introductions

Cory Erickson wrote:

> The 2.3 list is now 60 strong, and to help start out the chatter, I would
> like everyone to introduce themselves and maybe give a quick gameplan for
> your cars.

Howdy all,
	You probably all already know me from the SVO list, but I
have a mildly modified early 85 SVO.  It's run an altitude corrected
low 14 with poor traction, a little faster than stock but by no means
a FAST car.  I bought the Engle from Dave, but haven't put it in yet.
This should happen in the next couple of months.  I bought some extra
SVO wheels to put some drag tires on, but haven't actually bought the
tires yet.  I'm planning on dropping at least half a second with the
tires and cam, and hoping for more than that.  My 60' times have been
about 2.3 on street tires, so there's plenty of room there for
improvement.
	I'm just here because I tend to be wordy (no way! ;-)) and
irreverent, a bad combination on the SVO list.  Later...

P.S. I hope at least a couple of you have been able to help that guy
that's trying to build the unlimited garden tractor pulling motor...
I've done all I can for him.