Re: introductions

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Cory Erickson wrote:

> The 2.3 list is now 60 strong, and to help start out the chatter, I would
> like everyone to introduce themselves and maybe give a quick gameplan for
> your cars.

heheheh..kinda reminds me of the first day of kindergarden:)

> Now, anyone else?

*jumping up an down, waving handon fully stretched arms*
 OO!!! OO!! OO!!! ME!! ME!!! ME!!!

I like Cory have a Pinto...I spent like all my money buying my old SHO,
only to find it was goin to cost an arm and a leg to mod..So instead of
dumping money in that, I started lookin for a peice of crap to make into a
project car.  I was really lookin to do an NOS/Turbo rabbit, and as I was
walkin thru the junkyard I saw a 83 or 84 TC.  I remembered readin about
Joe Morgans car because Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords did a feature on
him a few months earlier...So nervous as hell, I scanned the article for
the city he lived in...Then I called 555-1212, got his #, and called
him..I was nervous he would bite my head off for botherin him..But he was
real cool, and explained pertty much from day one what he had.....So hes
kinda my mentor in all this stuff, cuz its really cool to have someone you
have never met, that runs super fast, tell you all aobut their car and
what it does/doesn't take.
So anyhow, now the car has a 85 Merk motor/computer, 84 TC turbo(.63), not
an aftemarket part on it yet, no filter, open exhaust, Volvo intercooler
and bypass valve, T5, 3.50s....I should hopefully be able to run a 12 next
time according to my 1/8th mile info.
The next mod afte goin to the track is doin the bigger compressor, then a
cam, and NOS....