re: introductions

I'm Shawn Hoff, from Rochester, Indiana. I own a naturally aspirated
1970 Mach 1 Mustang with a 351 Windsor, Dart heads, 11:1 compression,
Holley 800 double pumper. I also just purchased a 1984 SVO Mustang, the
reason for joining this mailing list. I plan to basically restore this
car, but with a few go-fast mods. Any suggestions or advice are welcome,
as this is my first turbocharged project. The car is virtually stock,
but I think it has a bad turbo seal, so I'll probably be replacing or
repairing the turbo. Any suggestions on where to get the best/cheapest
turbo? (Stock or upgraded) Thanks for any help you can give me. I look
forward to being an active part of the discussions on here!

Shawn Hoff
'84 SVO Mustang
'70 Mach 1 Mustang
'94 F150 4x4