Re: introductions (fwd )

Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 17:15:34 EST
From: KCobraII <KCobraII@aol.com>
To: ericksco@mhd1.moorhead.msus.edu
Subject: Re: introductions

My name is Mark Ward.  I have an 87 Turbo Coupe T-Bird.  It hasn't had any hi-
po parts added to it yet, but I wanted to get on the list to find out what
things work.  I am also interested in building a turbo Pinto or Mustang II
next summer hopefully.

Talk to you later

Mark Ward
KCobraII@aol.com

<<
 The 2.3 list is now 60 strong, and to help start out the chatter, I would
 like everyone to introduce themselves and maybe give a quick gameplan for
 your cars.