SVO: stuff....

I bought that SVO poster, and one of each of the brochures, from Ron
Myrick.  They're nice, and I'm happy.  And I, and three others, at least,
thought the poster was worth the $50 asking price.

People's priorities are different, let's leave it at that.

I also scored a late SVO computer for one of my cars, can't figure out
which at this moment.  If I put it in the 84 SVO, I can back to back test,
the small injectors/EEC (84-85.5) vs the large injectors/EEC (85.5-86)  If
I put it in my XR, I can break the transmission (!) on the way to
evaluating how fast it'll make that car.  So, we might learn a little
more...

Cya!

Dave
http://www.SmartWorx.com/Listserver