Re: introductions

Cory Erickson wrote:

> The 2.3 list is now 60 strong, and to help start out the chatter, I would
> like everyone to introduce themselves and maybe give a quick gameplan for
> your cars.

O.K., here goes.....

Hi, my name is Steve Bento and I live just north of Boston Mass. I
currently own a 86 Mustang LX with a 88 T-Bird turbo 2.3 and T-5. I just
bought the car mainly for winter transportation but have decided to "fix
it up" There were a couple of reasons I bought the car, one was  I
REALLY miss my 79 Pinto which had a 86 SVO motor, 84 SVO trans and 84 GT
7.5 rear, what a neat car. The other was I had just sold my 93 LX 5.0
and I needed a car!!! ;-) I would like get the car to run in the 13's
with some well planned modifications. The first thing on my list is to
get the intercooler working by installing my 82 GT hood scoop, I had
great luck with this on the Pinto, second is to install an 8.8 out of a
5.0 car. Can anyone recommend a good gear to run???? I was thinking of a
4.11, do you think this would be too low with the TC 4:1 first gear???

Steve
71 Cutlass S 455
86 Mustang LX w/ 88 T-Bird turbo 2.3