Re: Scott's car

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Cory Erickson wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, joseph edward morgan wrote:
> >
> > >Next your going to be raggin on me cuz I ran Bell wire for my fp
> > relay....
>
> Het Scott,
>
> Do you still use the boost gauge from the Merkur pod taped to your dash?
> And what is your front bumper made out of...a stop sign post? ;)

Hey, you have no room to talk Rubbermaid Boy!
Someone who used a garbage can cut down the middle as a hood scoop is
talkin bout my bumper, geez:)

Taped? more like wedged:)  Its gone now...I loaned it to pat to use in his
Rabbit truck, and the sh*thead broke it..now I have an old outometer
bashed into the heater control hole.
My bumper WAS made out of angle iron when I bought it, but I bought a
bumber for it..Mine are cooler than yours..they are the thin ones.  But
the brackest for the front were froma  73, which are diffrent htan the
ones for a 71, so I chopped the bumper part of the angle iron contraption,
and welded the real bumper bar to it..so I techically still have angle
iron bumper mounts.....