Re: Introductions

Hey, hey, watch what you implying there.

See, it goes like this.  When the car breakes, you put a little time and money into it and it gets better.  I put 4 years and God only knows how much money into it and it just kept getting worse.  So for now I sticking to what I know how to fix.

Maybe when I'm done I look for a lower maintenance model.  Trust me it's true when they say hot rod Italian models need a lot of maintenance.

Ron L.
85.5 SVO