From: Mp23cc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 20:03:35 -0500
To: dtrich@golden.net
Subject: Re: Cam

Yes the camshaft will install in your cylinder head with machining anything.
The springs are made for the cam so you will need them. The lifters and
roller rockers are all part of the kit. You can not use your lifters, they
are not the same. We remachine them to work with our camkit. The rockers are
the same, but we would not guarantee that you will not have problems if you
do not change them. We will sell the camshaft kit without the rockers and
less the price of them, but you will take all chances. The kit will be sold
as is, NO GUARANTEE.

Later...Nick

So guy's,,,, I did not print this to try and stir trouble and this will
probably screw any chances of me getting one of these cams, but you can see
this is definatly a case of buyer beware.
Dean84SVO
SVOOA#1449