Re: introductions

At 02:31 PM 12/16/97 -0600, Cory Erickson wrote:

>The 2.3 list is now 60 strong, and to help start out the chatter, I would
>like everyone to introduce themselves and maybe give a quick gameplan for
>your cars.

My name is Rob Brown and I'm a cafine junkie, oops wrong speach....
I'm in transition right now, I'm trying to finish an MS in civil
engineering and find a job.  I'm a definite motorhead.  Right now
I own a 89 Mustang (5L/5spd) but am looking for a new project.

I am considering a turbo Pinto (hmm... that's original huh?)
but swapping engines is not legal in Washington state.  I could
probably get away with it because "they" don't check under the
hood for the emissons test unless you fail - just look for cats
and sometimes look at the fuel filler to see that the unleaded
restrictor is on place (doesn't matter anymore).

So I am now looking for an XR4Ti to play with. My dad owns an
88 T/C, does that count? :)

rob
mailto:robbrown@telisphere.com

p.s. I also own a 66 Mustang FB - but that is a much larger
project.  :)