Re: SVO: Nick's cam

At 09:37 PM 12/16/97 -0500, Dean and Terri Rich wrote:
<snip>

Problem is Nick sometimes writes almost as badly as Scott Shidel. (Nothing
replaces a phone conversation.)

It's pretty clear to me --

Nick says if you buy an incomplete kit there's no guarantee.

As opposed to buying all of his kit -- THEN you get the guarantee. I don't
know of any vendor that would warrantee a mixed concoction like you asked
about in using his cam only with your rollers (instead of with his rollers).

If it's all of his parts, he can feel confident to warranty it.

I think you were just reading into it the wrong way.

So there.

Jim Dvorak (aka jim@mustangsvo.org)

http://www.mustangsvo.org  ***  http://www.fordcarclubs.org