Re: Scott's web site

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Ronald Larsen wrote:

> I finially checked out you web site Scott.  I think you have a good mechanics mind at work here.  BUT we have got to do something about your body work skills.  I know it won't make'm go any faster but, well, just but (the hood scoop is a nice piece though).  How about some nice black paint or something.  Add some nice Weld wheels, then I'm thinkin maybe MM&FF.
>
> Ron L.
> 85.5 SVO

Ron,

When Jim Campisano (Grand Poobah of MM&FF) saw mine for the first time, it
was right after I got my welds -- before that it had turbines on the back
and TC spares on the front...he was actually bummed that he hadn't been
able to shoot it with the old rims.

I think after all the heat they caught from mine, they're done with turbo
Pintos...:)

Joe Morgan