Re: SVO: Nick's only true street roller cam!

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Mp23cc wrote:

> No it is you and a few others that do not understand. Our roller camshaft kit
> is a true bolt in. You do not need to remove the head to install our camshaft
> kit. As for how we do it, you can buy one and see for yourself how it is done
> or wait a few more weeks.

yeah, we can buy it ourselves and ruin our heads too? No thanks....
In a few weeks will the answer to

 .611
-.140
-.505
------

Will be a positive number?

or is it normal for you to have the retainers bouncing off the valve
seals..I heard your car was chuggin some serious oil at one of the
meets(Carlise?)....You wouldnt be having valve seal probs would you?

I hear they call your car "Lil Puffer"