Re: Changing wheels on a SVO

Chris,
    You have no Idea how much I appretiate those Pics. I am going to
order new rims for my '84 SVO after Christmas. I am looking at the 16"
rims you have on your '86. Do they offer different ofsets for those
rims? if so, what does a Stock SVO need?
Did you have any problems with the 17" rims clearance, and what size
tires do you use on the 2 rims. I am planning on autocrossing, so there
are advantages both ways, so it is a tough decision. BTW, both of your
cars look great, now I can't wait to get new rims.

    Matt Carlson
    '84 SVO Mustang
    "Knowledge is HorsePower"
    http://www.acm.ndsu.nodak.edu/~macarlso/svo/svo.htm