Re: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #68

> 1. what is the backspacing on the 86 SVO?
>
> 2. what is the largest wheel and tire that will fit on the SVO without
>
> having to roll the fenders? 255? 17x8's?
>
> 3. if i went with a 17"8 rim, what width tire should go on it 245?
> 255?
> also since its going to be a 17 inch rim do i have to lower the series
> of
> the tire from 50 to a 45? to companset for the larger diameter rim?
>
> ExtremeSVO
> Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
> 2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC
> SUCK)

I also was wondering the same thing, ANYONE have any information, or
experience with different combonations?
I would like to hear about anything dealing with this topic (just don't
bash vendors or dave will slap your wrist ;-)  )

    Matt Carlson
    '84 SVO Mustang
    "Knowledge is HorsePower"
    http://www.acm.ndsu.nodak.edu/~macarlso/svo/svo.htm