Re: SVO: Valve noise fixed!

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Mp23cc wrote:

> I am not going to get into the old how long I have been doing this or doing
> that, or how many machines we have and what they do.  All I want to know is
> between all four of you 2.3 motor heads, how many motors if any have you
> built. I do not mean put together after you paid a machine shop to do the work
> for you. Has anyone of you ever bored a block, milled a head, machined a valve
> seat. ground a crankshaft, balanced a crankshaft assembly. I sounds to me that
> you sit with you micrometers up your butts all day long. None of you have any
> idea of how to do any machining on anything inside or outside of the motor.
> You have never used or even seen any of my work or products but you can assume
> what they will do or not do. I do not care what someone tells you over the
> phone from 3000 miles away, some people can not tune their cars but they try
> to anyway. When you use one of my products then you have the right to say
> anything you want, until then you are just running your mouths off without any
> facts at all.

See, exactly what I am talkin aobut!  Are we talkin aobut him stickin
things up his anal oriface? NO!
We are talkin about engines!
And nick, I htink you were presented som efacts, and you yourself have YET
TO come up with fact one!!!!!! HOW IN THE GODDAMN HELL DOES IT
WORK???? AND DONT RESPOND WITH I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM TALKIN AOBUT CUZ I
DONT BUILD TTHE THINGS ON A DAILY BASIS!!!!! ALL YOU DO IS RESPEND WITH
PERSONAL SHOTS,M  AND VER A BIT OF MECHANICAL CONTENT!!!!!