Re: SVO: Nick's only true street roller cam! (fwd)

Since it doesn't appear that you can understand (or type) proper
English...I'll "translate" it to "Nick-ese"

Good luck.

Later...Joe

Nick,

Are you ever gonna actually read and/or answer a post.If you get past the
"From" line, maybe you'd like to explain how you get away with .505" lift
when there's only ~.470" of travel in a stock head.Remember -- *your* the one who says it's a bolt in.  Do you get a
different figure than I do If so what is it Have you ever checked it
Do you own the tools to check it Do you even understand what the problem
is C'mon (short for "Come on")...we're still waiting. IMO (short for "In
my opinion") -- the longer you keep ducking the facts the more silly you
look.If you're not gonna explain how you accomplish this mysterious feat
without damaging your customers' motors oops!...too late, already
damaged a few! then at least quit spouting your garbage, ok?

Joe Morgan