Re: SVO: Nick's only true street roller cam!

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997 23:08:19 -0800 (PST) joseph edward morgan
<morgaj01@student.ucr.edu> writes:
>On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Mp23cc wrote:
>
>> No it is you and a few others that do not understand. Our roller
>camshaft kit
>> is a true bolt in. You do not need to remove the head to install our
>camshaft
>> kit. As for how we do it, you can buy one and see for yourself how
>it is done
>> or wait a few more weeks.
>> Now Chris is getting one installed in his cylinder head very soon.
>He will
>> then go and dyno  the car to see how much better it is. Thanks again
>>

>Nick,
>
>Are you ever gonna actually read and/or answer a post?
>
>If you get past the "From" line, maybe you'd like to explain how you
>get
>away with .505" lift when there's only ~.470" of travel in a stock
>head.
>
>Remember -- *you're* the one who says it's a bolt in.  Do you get a
>different figure than I do?  If so, what is it?  Have you ever checked
>it?
>Do you own the tools to check it?  Do you even understand what the
>problem
>is?
>
>C'mon...we're still waiting. IMO -- the longer you keep ducking the
>facts,
>the more silly you look.
>
>If you're not gonna explain how you accomplish this mysterious feat
>without damaging your customers' motors (oops!...too late, already
>damaged a few!), then at least quit spouting your garbage, ok?

very well put. And also it seems that Nick is Avoiding me on AOL as
well.. No Loss.
As a consumer of good i find it odd that someone says their product with
do this and that. But when the manufacturer doesn;t back up the facts
itsw makes everything look pretty funny.

Also Dave if you read this.  I don;t really think that Joe or Scott and
others are bashing NIck,  its just they want an answer to a relativly
simple question, that Nick has refused to answer many times over, I am
sure that if Nick ever decided to 1 either answer, or 2 admit e is wrong,
the list we be back to normal..

and again i was wrong about the CAM prices!! Sorry Nick.. but you are
ignoring me so who cares..

ExtremeSVO
Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC SUCK)