SVO: Re: Nick's cam

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997 23:43:00 -0800 (PST) joseph edward morgan
<morgaj01@student.ucr.edu> writes:
><big snip>
>
>BTW -- good for "ExtremeSVO"...he was mistaken and he admitted it.
>When
>will Nick do the same?  I guess he doesn't have to...if the questions
>become too tough or direct, it's time for the Referee to jump in.  Why
>can't he fight his own battles?  If he had half of an explanation,
>that
>would be good enough for most of us.

I was wrong and thanks for the kind words, Remember to have me buy you a
beer  or some a Quart of Mobil 1 Synthetic when we meet :) ehhehehe

ExtremeSVO
Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC SUCK)