Re: SVO: Re: Nick's cam(DEAD HORSE)

In a message dated 97-12-17 01:50:55 EST, shidel@suntan.eng.usf.edu writes:

<< Dave, pop a tab on a beer or pop one less tab...or something like
 that.....Liten up.

Ever hear that phrase?....Well the Horse IS Dead, Quite beating it!!!

The topic has been covered and Dave will be there doing the test. I think Dave
is one of the most Unbiased people I know regarding Peformance for the 2.3 and
He will come back to the list with his report. The problem here is that this
topic has been beat to death  even though everyone knows that the test is
coming. Whats the problem here? is the 2 to 3 week wait killing you? just
because you have to wait, you have to keep badgering Nick? The proof is on the
way. Dave doesn't need to lighten up, This has gotten beyond the point of
informative to annoying personal attacks on Nick. I do not know Nick nor have
I ever spoken with him, But I do know people who have had work done by him and
they have been very happy. I think the personal "Liar" attacks are totally
uncalled for! PERIOD, END OF DEBATE UNTIL AFTER THE TEST!

Paul (CCA Pres.)