Re: SVO: Dave's new computer

Cory Erickson wrote:

> It may also interesting to put the Merk computer in the SVO first with
> 35's and see if there is much/any gain over the later SVO computer, 35's
> and vane. Are you planning on swapping in the newer intake/rail?

I personally hope that he will test with the old intake setup, and
then maybe compare it to the new.  I plan on sticking with the old
setup, but "someday" upgrading computers and injectors.  Speaking
of which, I have no problem with donating to the testing fund, and
will, assuming it's still on...?  Nobody's used more bandwidth than
me, nothing to be pround of, I suppose ;-).  Later...