SVO: Re: K&N Installation questions

> (sounds like a faint rattle noise) during shifting. I made
> sure all hose connections are tight and the K&N is tight on the VAM. Any
> ideas ??
>
> Also, should I plug the carbon canister hose outlet that used to connect
> to the original air box ??

The rattle snake is either your turbo or your VAF fluttering.  Haven't
looked hard enough.  This is not a problem.

My XR practically gargles on decel, and the VAF jumps around.  A blow off
valve will cure this.  I'll get around to it someday.

Connect the hose to the filter inlet somehow.

Dave
http://www.SmartWorx.com/Listserver