Re: SVO: re: wheel stuff

>I have not seen an SVO with other then original factory wheels that looks
any
>good.  And since you can not gain, or at least very little, in width for
>traction, stay with the stock wheels....

I think the 9" Cobra wheels are too much, but I think I would dearly
like to have had 8" wheels allowing the use of 245/45s for autocross.

I use 16x7 Shelby mesh wheels for my street tires, and they look OK
to me; the offset is wrong, and I rolled up the back fender wells to
accomodate them.  I think with more appropriate offset that 8" would
work, but haven't tried to find such a set.

-dB