SVO: Re: 17" 94 Wheels

Sorry for the list post but Philips e-mail address bounced...

Philip,

The wheels on the 85 SVO are 17X8" with a 5.75" backspacing. The
tires are 245/45ZR17 Eagle ZRs. The back wheels do not stick out
but you will have to roll the fender lip in (or cut 1/2" out).
The front wheels do not stick out but do rub the outer fender
when you go through a dip in the road too fast with the Konis
set to full soft.  If you drive hormal and turn the Konis a
little firm in the front, then you will not have problems.

I added a picture to my web page to help see the side view.
Check it out at: http://www.rothfam.com/svo

Hope this helps.

Chris

> 	I own a 1986 SVO Mustang.  On your red 85 what size tire are
> you running and do your wheels stick out usiing that 94 17"
> wheel.
>
> Thanks Philip

Chris Roth
2 SVOs