SVO: Nick's cam

Ok guy's

It's me again,,,, NO,NO, I come in peace.

I just wanted to say that I used poor judgement and I am sorry for
reprinting that letter that I recieved from Nick, mainly because I never
explained myself.

I wasn't trying to smear Nick or anything it's just that I felt that a "bolt
in cam" should work with the stock hardware(FMS hardware). That's why I felt
that the warranty should still apply even if I was to only purchase the cam.

I was also under the impression that with rollar followers there was no need
to worry about break in, sooo,,, you could use them over again with a
different roller cam. Am I wrong???

Again,,,, sorry guy's (and I can't wait for the dyno sheets!!!)
Dean84SVO
SVOOA#1449