Re: SVO: re: wheel stuff

DBROWER.US.ORACLE.COM wrote:

> I think the 9" Cobra wheels are too much, but I think I would dearly
> like to have had 8" wheels allowing the use of 245/45s for autocross.

Just a thought...the new 98' Cobra "R" looking stock wheel is a 17" X 8"

> I use 16x7 Shelby mesh wheels for my street tires,

Shelby 'mesh' wheels?...you mean Saleen wheels from something like a
87-88 Saleen, right? I'm asking because Shelby didn't make a mesh type
wheel. But, I've seen several SVO's borrowing Saleen wheels before.

Bud Morton
86 2R
85 4E