Re: SVO: re: wheel stuff

Bud,
 You are correct in that you can use the old A.R.E. Saleen wheels on your
S.V.O..If you can find them, you should use 4 "rear" wheels and with the
stock size rear tires (225/50/16) the rears did rub on my stock ride height
84.The wheels are 16X8 and the fronts do stick out about 3/4" more than the
stockers.These wheels were available in either mesh or 5-spoke design.I
believe that Dugan Racing is making the 5-spoke design now as they
purchased the molds from A.R.E..I hope this information helps.
                                                              Neil