Re: SVO: Hydraulic Clutch Retrofit

Since you can't really defy the laws of physics, yes
you do loose inertia when going to the aluminum flywheel.  This will make the car harder to launch since a heavy flywheel will "throw" the car forward harder once the clutch is engaged.

As for real world feeling, the car pulled so hard in boost and revved so quickly that if'n it did effect the launch I was smiling to much to notice it anyway.  My launch technique is usually slipping the clutch into boost so this may have lessoned the effects anyway.

I am a little concerned about the effects once slicks are installed out back.  But for now I'm happy.

Ron L.
85.5 SVO