RE: Fuel System

That would be too easy, plus down in Texas there is not a problem driving
your car in the winter. I've heard several other people before complain
about fans not turning on soon enough.  I really would like to fix it the
correct way if possible.

I have already put a resistor in parallel across the ECT sensor (at the
computer) that makes the fan turn on a little sooner. Bad thing is I guess
it also makes the computer think the motor is running a little hotter than
it really is too. Would this richen or lean out the fuel mixture once you
get to normal temperatures?

I wonder if this kind of stuff would be in Mike Wesley's Calibrator (if it
ever turns into a product)?

Pat
87 T/C

Dennis.