Re: Fuel System

Pretty much all the late-model Fords use the AC in defrost...

I have a jumper wire hooked up on the ground side of the EDF relay in
the Ranger and it works just fine...I have a little switch behind the
grille for when I go to the track...one side goes to the ground side of
the relay coil and the other goes to ground...

Cory:  Did you get my post about the computer job?  If so...HURRY
OUT!...

I found out what the deal was...UCR C&C shut off all incoming mail for
three days so they could "clear the spool"...AAARRRGGGHHH...not a clue.

WE NEED YOU OUT HERE!!!!

*getting up off my knees*

Joe