Re: SVO: re: wheel stuff

Chris,
 I am no longer at Saleen so keep quiet about me still having this e-mail
address.Three managers were seperated as of three weeks ago,hence the
reason I am on the list so much these days.They hired an outgoing service
to help us find new jobs and gave us a small severence package.So that's
the scoop.
 You can e-mail only one other person and that is Joe Gosinski at
joe@saleen.com, but you'd be better off calling 714-597-3811 for Scott
Kimble, Joe just handles tech calls and the website.
                                                   Neil
P.S. I like my 5-spokes and purchased them long before I worked at Saleen.I
also like your car in just the color it is, my favorite.None of mine are
that color, but I'm working on it.