SVO: Re: Lunati cam

> If im not mistaking, didnt Lunati make a 2.3 Turbo cam some time ago?

Lee Clary has Lunati in his Evolution car.  I don't know if it was the
standard available grind, or a one-off for him.  Mike Steere in NH has one,
and supposedly it doesn't come on until REALLY high.

> If anyone with a Volvo IC setup is going down...let me know,

Lee also has a Volvo IC in his car.  See my web page for pictures.

There is no set date for the dyno testing yet.  I'll post when I have it
firmed up.

Dave
http://www.SmartWorx.com/Listserver