Re: introductions (fwd)

Hello,

My name is Bob Myers from Greensburg, PA.

I have a 87 turbo coupe I am trying to figure out. I have basically got most
of the bugs back out of it except the automatic transmission. I see that some
guys are running older / non overdrive transmissions. (C-3 & C-4) . What do
think of them, and are there any problems with any of the electronics,
accessories, etc.

I would also like some converter information if a swap is possible. This is a
toy for me so daily driving is not a big concern. (No O/D)

Any help is appreciated

Bob