Re: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #70

You guys...i was cc'ing my 5.0 litre mustang engine last night, and I
think ford has been lying to us about the displacement for all these
years....i've measured it 5 times and calculated the bore/stroke cid and
done the conversions from cid to cc and I keep getting 4940something
cc's...can you believe that they have been lying about the number for
all this time....this is almost as bad as saying a cam has .010 less
lift than it really has.

hmmmmm....donchya all think we can let this go?