Re: SVO: For sale!!!

On Thu, 18 Dec 1997 16:59:24 -0800 "Andy Haydock" <andyh@seattleu.edu>
writes:
>First off let me give a little history...
>
>I bought this car from the boss of the original owner (making me the
>third
>owner).  This car has been meticulously maintained (i.e. LOTS of
>records).
>Only after buying it did I find out how rare it is (they even made
>more
>SVOs that year!).  The car itself has the following:
>
>	never been in an accident
>	~107,000 miles
>	Dark Charcoal metallic with a red interior
>	Ford premium sound
>	power steering
>	power windows
>	cruise control
>	air conditioning
>	engine block heater
>	sunroof
>	sport seats

call me cooky but why is this rare? the only think i would think would
make it rare is the REd interior, but i have read in tons of books that
the only optopn for interior was grey......

ExtremeSVO
Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC SUCK)