SVO: Flush Headlight Questions

I just purchased a partially disassembled 86 SVO and I need to put the front
end assembly together. I have all the headlights and directionals along with
the adjusting plates and headlight reinforcement. I was wondering if there are
spacers on the screws that hold the headlight to the adjustment plate. The
headlights seem not to be flush with the directionals. The are actually
inward by about 1/4 inch. I am missing the rubber assemblies that go around
the headlights though. Can anyone HELP???

Thanks,
Greg DeVenne
86 SVO 9L (49,795 original miles)