Re: SVO: re: wheel stuff

Listers,

Can hardly fathom all this wheel switching momentum.  Not-with-standing a 17"
size which would probably enhance stability and handling (in spite of increase
in unsprung weight), I have never seen wheels I liked better than the SVO's -
simple, aerodynmic (flush) and functional.  Always thought they were the only
wheels to have outdone the late seventies and early eighties Porche 928 wheels
which look very much the same and may even have been the model for the SVO
wheel.  And all this fender lip rolling and cutting talk causes a reflexive
head shaking.

Daaamn!

Charlie (CHASK@aol.com)