Re: SVO: re: wheel stuff

> Another CHEAP upgrade would be the SN95 Cobra brakes. 13" fronts/11.65
> rears.

Please talk about this at length. What needs to be changed, will they fit
the stock SVO wheels, etc.

I almost rear ended somebody in my SVO while racing a motorcycle...
They work good below 100, but above that, it's takes ALL they've got.  On
*one* stop, both front pads were billowing smoke.  Surprisingly, neither
wheel locked (skidded).  I could lock up the fronts on my 87 GT at those
speeds.  arooh?

Any other Ford (save the Cobra) would've NEVER stopped.

Yes, I quit acting like that in public...

Dave
http://www.SmartWorx.com/Listserver