Re: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #75

> From: Mp23cc <Mp23cc@aol.com>
> Subject: Re: SVO:  Lunati cam
>

> What longer valves? Not the Ford Motorsport ones, they are about as long
as
> the stock ones. Essingler has some real nice long valves to go with the
roller
> camshaft that they sell. They work great with the cams they sell but they
> would not work well for us. Why do you think they say you need a longer
valve?
> It is not for the valve seal to retainer thing. Thanks again

 WHERE have you been???????  Longer valves for the 2.3 have around for
YEARS.  I'll scan my 1990 Midwest Motorsport catalog for you, if you would
like.......

why do you think they say you need a longer valve?
It is not for the valve seal to retainer thing. Ah no, not at  all, it ah
can't be that ah clearance thing.

RS