SVO: Re: Howling rear brakes

I had a problem with howling brakes after I had done some work in that area
on my SVO.  There should be some wire clips on the calipers on the lower
side... (uh now I'm having some trouble remembering) they should not be
bent up too bad and one side should put pressure on the caliper and the
other side should put pressure on the thing (I'm not sure of the proper
term).  My rears made a mild howling cause one of these wire clips was
screwed up.

Carl Haines
86 SVO