Re: SVO: For sale!!!

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997, Dave Compton wrote:

> >> why is this rare?
>
> This guy is selling a GT Turbo car, not an SVO.  He know's this, no attempt
> to fool anybody, it just wasn't clear from his post.

Rare? Rare? You wanna talk about rare?  I see more SVOs and GT turbos on
the road than I ever see 71-73 Pintos:)  I may have seen one Pinto of that
era in the past 2 years.  Must be something about the media hyped
explosion thing:)
And to top it off, I have to compete for parts with circle track guys that
just want ot take the cars out and pound the crap out of them.  Ive been
lookin of r apassenger fender and door for the past year and a half......
Jus a diffrent perspective:)