SVO: Nitto drag radial update

For those of you who are interested in getting a sticky tire for drag
racing (umm, testing)  your SVO, I have good news.

Last summer I found out that Nitto was making a sticky DOT approved
RADIAL for drag/street racing.  The cool thing about the Nitto tire
is the size.  They make a 225/50R16 drag radial!  Gordon, at Nitto in
California, told me that they would be available in November. I
checked at Discount tire here in Colorado and they had 65 in a
warehouse and the cost is $119.00/each.

Anyone wishing for Nitto Drag tires for Christmas besides me?

Happy Holidays

Chris Roth
2 SVOs
http://www.rothfam.com/svo