Re: Introductions

Dennis,
The numbers were from an article in "Mustang Illustrated", on SVOs in
the Feb '92 Edition. For '84, there were 250 Canadian cars. '85s were
19. For the '85 1/2 models, there were 11., & for '86: 476. Total #s
are:
1984 - 4508
1985 - 1515
85 1/2 - 439
1986 - 3382
       ----
       9844
The numbers are similar to ones mentioned to me by the Chairman of the
SVO Owners Association, prior to this article being written.

Cheers!
Fred Kuzyk